Next edition of White, taking place in the Tortona area between June 19 and 21, 2011, will change its name from White Homme to White June. It will host special guests such as top designer Antonio Marras and will also start following a new, more modern format. Together with menswear collections - usually presented for this edition - the show will also present women's collections in a young and creative environment that will also involve art, design and cultural events organized in collaboration with the city of Milan.

According to the show's organization, the direction change and the creation of the White June show is dictated by the needs of the market that is anticipating more and more the purchasing season: about 70% of purchases are mostly happening two months before fashion shows and the remaining 30% of retailers’ budgets is spent according to trends which were spotted during fashion weeks.

White June will host 193 exhibitors (113 menswear, 41 offering both men's and womenswear, two womenswear plus 37 companies from the fields of design, interiors and contemporary artists).

On the night of Saturday, June 18, the new format of White June will feature a special installation from top designer Antonio Marras happening in the cloister of the Santa Maria delle Grazie Church, an enchanting location that has never hosted fashion events before.

The White June container will also host the Italian debut of Korean designer Dong-Giu-Kang offering his own men's brand DGnak born in 2006. Designer Massimo Alba will present his own men and women's collections inside Brera's Orto Botanico, and footwear brand Marséll will present the special installation "Avant tradition". Premium jeans brand Care Label will be the protagonist of the “Care label - Biffi Private Stock" event taking place at Biffi store, Corso Genova 5/6, where designer Leopoldo Durante will customize jean samples live.

The other editions of White - normally held in September and February - will maintain their exclusive character of being dedicated to womenswear.