Hamburg-based jeans label Closed opened a new store in Vienna, Austria last month. This marks the third Austrian store for the brand and with 120 sqm their largest flagship store in the country so far.

The store was launched in collaboration with franchise partner Stephan Lanzer. For its interior, Closed worked together with long time partners Philipp Mainzer (architecture and store fitting) and E15 furniture design. The store employs a mixture of upscale materials such as marble, solid wood and high-grade-steel, paired with a selection of different geometric architectural elements. This represents a further development of Closed’s new generation of store concepts.

Closed Store
Brandstätte 8
1010 Vienna