1st China Fashion business Conference
04 Sep. 2012
1st China Fashion Business Conference's program is outChina has transformed from a production destination to a sales market with great purchasing power, even for the fashion industry. Setting foot into a new market, however, demands careful planning far in advance. The ins and outs of stepping into the Chinese market and details on how to start and maintain a successful business there will be discussed this fall at the very first China Fashion Business Conference, set to take place on October 30.
Hosted by Sportswear International and Textilwirtschaft at the Deutscher Fachverlag headquarters in Frankfurt, the conference will stage representatives from well-known fashion brands across varying market segments. Speakers will explain the Asian mega market through lectures, discussions and with the help of various business models and best practice examples.
- Manlio Massa, Antony Morato, Nola/Italy
- Norbert Lock, Marc Cain, Bodelshausen/Germany
- Prof. Dr. Helmut Merkel, Prologue Asia Pacific, Hong Kong/China
- Chen Dapeng, China National Garment Association (CNGA), Beijing/China
- Jing Yin, Jam Fashion China, Shanghai/China (JAM Fashion China)
- Guilherme Faria, Novomania, Shanghai/China
- Understanding the Chinese Consumer
- China: Market with Significant Potential
- Reaching China’s Multi-Label Retailer?
- How to Develop Your Sportswear/Denim/Premium Urbanwear
Business in China
- Distribution Strategies in China
- Marc Cain: Success in China
The number of participants is limited. More information and registration can be made online.
|Back to home|